This is my '93 Stang. It served the first years of it's existence
as a Texas DPS trooper
car and had 165K miles on it. Now the little Stang just sees duty on the street as a daily
driver and at autocross events racing in the Street Modified class. Engine rebuilt as
- Stock block.
- E7 heads with cleaned exhaust and intake ports.
- Competition Cam valve springs.
- FMS E303 cam.
- FMS Cobra clutch.
- BBK 65mm Throttle body.
- Walbro 255lph fuel pump.
- Holley adj. fuel pressure regulator.
- FMS 1.7 roller rockers.
- BBK 1 5/8" primary tube shorty headers.
- 2.5" off-road H-pipe.
- 2.5" Flowmaster 2 chamber cat-back system.
- "World Class" T5 transmission.
- FMS 9mm wires.
- TFS Street Heat Intake
- C&L 76mm MAF with aluminum intake tube
- FMS 24lb injectors
- Powerdyne BD-11 9psi supercharger
- Custom Cold air induction (Lowe's Home Improvement Center)
- MSD coil
- SN Motorsports lower control arms.
- Sub-frame connectors.
- 3.55 gears.
- Koni red shocks and struts.
- Eibach 900lb. constant rate springs.
- MM aluminum rack bushings.
- Urethane lower control arm bushings
- Urethane sway bar end links
- Urethane sway bar mounting bushings
- Carbon Metallic Pads
- SN Motorsports CC plates
- SN-95 5 lug conversion with BAER street calipers and
13" frt. rotors
- Late model Cobra rear disc brakes with FOX length
- '99 Cobra wheels with BFG ZR 245/45/17's
- Corbeau Carrera seats
- Autometer gauges
- Sony CD player
- 4 pt. roll cage
- MM torque arm and panhard bar
- New heads (GT40's probably)
- New paint (black of course)
- Eibach sway bars
Back to Gallery: